TO BE ANNOUNCED
- 10NE RUN is officially open for OFFLINE REGISTRATION!
- 10NE RUN is officially open for helper recruitment!!
- Anyone interested to be helper, please contact
- Dalex – +6016-718 2605
- Siang – +6017-744 1874
- Christy – +6011-1081 0194
- 10NE RUN is officially open for ONLINE REGISTRATION!
“Lights will off, but memories will never fade.”
3 local NGO in Johor
will jointly launching first ever GLOW RUN (for charity) in Johor Bahru!
Details are as follow:
Date: 31st October 2015 (Saturday)
Location: Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
Mode of Registration:
Basic of race kit include:
1) Designed Runner Tee
3) Glow sticks
4) Glow shoe lace
5) Finisher Medal (upon completion of race)
500 EARLY BIRD REGISTRANTS WILL BE ENTITLED FOR
SECRET + VERY LIMITED EDITION GIFT!!!!
TBA, please be aware of our notify email
Let’s join us and glow your kindness in the dark now!!!
More information, please drop us a message on our Facebook page
Hope to see you there!! =D
Individual (1 pax)
Group ( 2-11pax)
You can submit your offline form at
1) Gran Fiesta
Every day (12.00p.m – 3.00 p.m & 7.00p.m – 10.00p.m)
Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Stulang Darat,
80300 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
2) 南方大学学院 – Southern University College
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (12.00p.m – 5p.m)
Jalan Selatan Utama,Off Jalan Skudai,
81300 Skudai, Johor Bahru,Johor, Malaysia
3) Join our Runner Schedule
Tuesday( 5.00p.m – 7.00p.m) Mutiara Rini Park
Friday ( 5.00p.m – 7.00p.m) Pelangi Indah
Sunday ( 5.00p.m – 7.00p.m) Taman Merdeka
and more to come!
Reminder: Registration form are available at venue stated above.
Kindly make sure receipts are with authorized stamp and signature from our committees.
Please contact us at +6018-778 5145 or +6018-775 2870 or personal message us for more information.
- What is 10NE Charity Run about?
- 10NE Run is the first glow-themed charity run in Johor Bahru.
- Part of the collected fund will be donated to charity authority.
- When will the 10NE Run be held?
- The 10NE Run will be held on Saturday, 31 October 2015.
- Where will the 10NE Run be held?
- The 10NE Run will be held at Danga Bay, Johor Bahru.
- What time the 10NE Run will be start?
- The event will start at 5:00p.m.
- However in order to avoid congestion of crowd, there will be 4 waves (Flag off Time) and you may choose one of your ideal time.
- Wave 01 – 8:00p.m.
- Wave 02 – 8:30p.m.
- Wave 03 – 9:00p.m.
- Wave 04 – 9:30p.m.
- What is the minimum age to participate in this run?
- There is no age limit for this 10NErun, however there’s no specialise size for underage participants.
- When and where will the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) be held?
- To be announced, please check our update from our Facebook Event Official Fanpage or Official Website.
- What are the documents that I must bring along during the Race Entry Pack Collection?
- Kindly bring your NRIC during the Race Entry Pack (REP) collection.
- Can I appoint a representative to collect my Race Entry Pack on my behalf?
- Yes, you may appoint a representative to collect your REP on your behalf. He or she must present copy of your IC/Passport
- What are the items in the Race Entry Pack?
- The REP contains:
- A designed runner tee
- A race bib
- Glow stick
- A pair of glow shoes lace
- Can I change the size of my Running Tee during the Race Entry Pack Collection?
- No. Change in running tee sizes will NOT be entertained during the Race Entry Pack Collection.
- When is the deadline for registration?
- The registration closing date is subject to the participants rate.
- Where can I get a map of the race course?
- The course map is available in this website.
- How do I register?
- Online registration – Please log on to http://sportsnavi.com.my/10nerun-run-johor/.
- Offline registration – Please contact +6018-778 5145 or +6018-775 2870, or check our fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/10nerun
- How much is the registration fee for this Charity Run?
- The registration fee is RM68 per pax.
- How do I pay?
- You will have to make payment online after you complete the online registration form. Available payment methods are through Credit Cards (VISA/ MASTERCARD/ AMEX), OR Online Banking (MayBank2u, PBeBank.com, Bank Islam, AmBank Group, Alliance Online, RHB Now, Hong Leong Connect, CIMB Clicks, Affin Bank).
- You will need to register your slot with our crew, paid by cash and receive receipt with sign and organization chop in return. Please make sure that the receipt that you receive is valid and authorized by 10NE crew.
*Please contact us if you unsure the validity of receipt.
- What is the difference between MOL pay and Paypal?
- MOL pay is recommended for local (Malaysian) participants, each registration is subjected to 3% of service charge. The payment method is through Online Banking (MayBank2u, PBeBank.com, Bank Islam, AmBank Group, Alliance Online, RHB Now, Hong Leong Connect, CIMB Clicks, Affin Bank)
- Paypal is recommended for overseas participant registration, where payment can be made in different currency according to the exchange rate set by Paypal. Each registration is subjected to 4.1% +RM2 of service charge. The payment methods are through Credit and Debit Cards (VISA/MASTER/AMEX)
- Please be aware of RM1 charges will be applied on the first time Paypal user in order to create a Paypal account.
- How will I know if my entry has been accepted?
- Online- You will receive confirmation e-mail once you’ve completed your registration via online.
- Offline- You will receive receipt from 3 authorized parties which are
- Extreme Youth ( Persatuan Kesukanan & Kesihatan Muafakat Johor)
- Student Union of Southern University College
- Young Malaysians Movement Desa Tebrau Branch
* Please make sure the receipt is signed and stamped by 3 authorized parties, organizer shall not accountable for any receipt issued by unauthorized parties.
- Why is it that I have not received my confirmation email despite registering and making payment?
- There could be a few reasons why you do not receive your confirmation e-mail.
The first would be that your registration was not successful and therefore the confirmation email was not rendered.
There could have been an error in your email address at the point of registration so the confirmation slip was not sent to the correct account.
The e-mail has been blocked by your mail server and/or is treated as spam.
- You may provide personal details (Name, IC/ Passport number) to 10NE@sportsnavi.com.my OR 10NEONRUN@gmail.com and we will respond within 3-5 working days.
- Do I need to e-mail the payment slip?
- No, you don’t need to email the payment slip. Once you register online, you will receive confirmation e-mail (online) or signed and stamped receipt from authorized parties(offline).
- Please inform us at 10NE@sportsnavi.com.my OR 10NEONRUN@gmail.com if you have any inquiries in validity of your registration.
- Can I change the shirt size after i register for run
- No changes for shirt size shall be entertained after 30 September.
- I had paid for the race, but due to some unforeseen issue I am unable to participate. Can I defer my participation to your race?
- No. We do not offer deferments or refunds.
On the Race Day
- Do I get a Finisher Medal upon finishing the race?
- Yes. ALL the participants who finish the run will be awarded a Finisher Medal at the finishing line.
- Is there any locker service available for the participants?
- No, participants are advised to refrain from bringing any valuables to the event.
- What if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
- Runners who are injured or unable to finish the race need not to worry. First aid teams are on standby along the race area.
- Is there a cut-off time to complete the run?
- No, the 10NE Run is for charity and fun run, it is not competitive in nature.
- Where can I park my vehicle on the race day?
- Parking space is available at Danga Bay car park